Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format.
    Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    charcalcado is on a distinguished road

Default ctrl+z disappears override class

ctrl+z disappears override class

pressing control + z in tab design disappears override class defined in the component.

Charles

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Charles -

Could you provide us step by step instructions to reproduce this bug?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

I move any component of place and then press control + z, after I go in the code and does not list the class override, only showing the button to create the override

Charles

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

You reorder a top level component? What screen are you on when you press Ctrl + Z?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating

I have a formPanel (top component) with various fieldcontainer. This formPanel has a class override. When I move a fieldcontainer and then pressing control + z to cancel the action, the override class in tab code disappears.

Charles

Thread Participants: 1