Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Questarik is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: native application not working

Answered: native application not working

Hello,

i created my first application with sencha touch , the application work fine with navigator in my computer and also in Android emulator,
    so i created my native application using
    ">sencha package run configTemplate.json"

after that i get no message error or succ
    --
    C:\xampp\htdocs\app\app5\build\Myapp\production>sencha package run configTemplate.json
    Sencha Cmd v3.0.0.250
    C:\xampp\htdocs\app\app5\build\Myapp\production>
    ----

but the apk file created,so i installed my apk in the emulator.

but i get a blue screen with 3 point in the center. and nothing work.
    i tried to run the application but i have the same problem.

___to some up
    my application work fine in navigator , but when i created the native application i get blue screen with 3 point

i included 2 photos

plzz help me,

thank u so much

2. have you tried renaming your configTemplate.json to packager.json and then run "sencha app build native" from within the app directory (not a subdirectory of it)?

If that doesn't work, then you probably have a problem with the packager.json content. Post it here so we can have a look.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Name: Android 4.2
    Type: Platform
    API level: 17

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

Are you on the latest ST 2.1 version?
    No errors nor warnings on the console before packing it?

I do "sencha app build native" from within my app directory and never have problems building my apps... (of course packager.json must be up to date). And I also have a device with Android V4.2.1...

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

yeah
    i have the last version ST & CMD

i use the command
    sencha package run configTemplate.json
    it show nothing no error no succ !!!!

but the APK has been created , and when i try to test it in the sdk android , it show blue screen with 3 point u can see the photos...

i tested other exemple but the same probleme !!!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Code:
    {
        "applicationName":"app",
        "applicationId":"com.mycompany.app",
        "versionString":"1.0",
        "versionCode":"1",
        "icon": {
            "57":"resources/icons/Icon.png",
            "72":"resources/icons/Icon~ipad.png",
            "114":"resources/icons/Icon@2x.png",
            "144":"resources/icons/Icon~ipad@2x.png"
        },
        "inputPath":"./",
        "outputPath":"../build/",
        "configuration":"Debug",
        "platform":"AndroidEmulator",
        "certificatePath":"tarik.keystore",
        "certificateAlias": "tarik",
        "certificatePassword":"tarikk",
        "provisionProfile":"",
        "sdkPath":"../sdk",
        "androidAPILevel":"17",
        "permissions":[
                        "INTERNET",
                        "ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE",
                        "CAMERA",
                        "VIBRATE",
                        "ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION",
                        "ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION",
                        "CALL_PHONE"],
        "orientations": [
            "portrait",
            "landscapeLeft",
            "landscapeRight",
            "portraitUpsideDown"
        ]
    }

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Questarik View Post
    yeah
    i have the last version ST & CMD

i use the command
    sencha package run configTemplate.json
    it show nothing no error no succ !!!!
    This is not what I'm talking about: when you run your app in the browser do you see then any errors or warnings in the console? There shouldn't be any because that may have an impact on your apk!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

no errors at all, all works fine .

the problem is not in the code source,cuz i tested the exemple of sencha, and i have the same problem.
    the 2 commands that i use ,
    sencha app build production
    sencha package build configTemplate.json

and no errors again,

thank u for the reply

Sencha Premium Member
    Answers
    Vote Rating

have you tried renaming your configTemplate.json to packager.json and then run "sencha app build native" from within the app directory (not a subdirectory of it)?

If that doesn't work, then you probably have a problem with the packager.json content. Post it here so we can have a look.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by ingo.hefti View Post
    have you tried renaming your configTemplate.json to packager.json and then run "sencha app build native" from within the app directory (not a subdirectory of it)?

yeah i tried , and i get this error:
    Code:
    [ERR]           BUILD FAILED
    [ERR]           com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    [ERR]           C:\xampp\htdocs\app\app5\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:120: javax.script.ScriptException: sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.W
    rappedException: Wrapped com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: Cannot find file : C:\xampp\htdocs\app\app5\.\packager.json (<Unknown source>
    #186) in <Unknown source> at line number 186
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException.wrap(BasicException.java:43)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.cli.Command.dispatch(Command.java:104)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.cli.Commands.dispatch(Commands.java:49)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.cli.AbstractCommand.dispatch(AbstractCommand.java:182)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.ant.SenchaCommandTask.doExecute(SenchaCommandTask.java:58)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.ant.BaseAntTask.execute(BaseAntTask.java:22)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:291)
    [ERR]                   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    [ERR]                   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:392)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:413)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1399)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1368)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1251)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.ant.AntRunner.run(AntRunner.java:156)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.ant.AntRunner.run(AntRunner.java:72)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.command.BasePluginCommands$BasePluginCommand.run(BasePluginCommands.java:87)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.command.BasePluginCommands$BasePluginCommand.run(BasePluginCommands.java:91)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.command.BasePluginCommands$BaseNamePathCommand.run(BasePluginCommands.java:135)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.command.app.AppCommands$BuildCommand.execute(AppCommands.java:106)
    [ERR]                   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    [ERR]                   at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.cli.Command.dispatch(Command.java:78)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.command.Sencha.main(Sencha.java:71)
    [ERR]           Caused by: C:\xampp\htdocs\app\app5\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:126: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    [ERR]           C:\xampp\htdocs\app\app5\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:120: javax.script.ScriptException: sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.W
    rappedException: Wrapped com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: Cannot find file : C:\xampp\htdocs\app\app5\.\packager.json (<Unknown source>
    #186) in <Unknown source> at line number 186
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.addLocationToBuildException(ProjectHelper.java:551)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:444)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.CallTarget.execute(CallTarget.java:105)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:291)
    [ERR]                   at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor8.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:413)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1399)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1368)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1251)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.ant.AntRunner.run(AntRunner.java:156)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.ant.AntRunner.run(AntRunner.java:80)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.command.ant.AntCommand.execute(AntCommand.java:75)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.cli.Command.dispatch(Command.java:78)
    [ERR]                   ... 31 more
    [ERR]           Caused by: C:\xampp\htdocs\app\app5\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:120: javax.script.ScriptException: sun.org.mozilla.javascript
    .internal.WrappedException: Wrapped com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: Cannot find file : C:\xampp\htdocs\app\app5\.\packager.json (<Unkn
    own source>#186) in <Unknown source> at line number 186
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.util.ReflectUtil.toBuildException(ReflectUtil.java:183)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.util.ReflectUtil.throwBuildException(ReflectUtil.java:166)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.util.ReflectUtil.invoke(ReflectUtil.java:110)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.util.ReflectWrapper.invoke(ReflectWrapper.java:81)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.util.optional.JavaxScriptRunner.evaluateScript(JavaxScriptRunner.java:103)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.util.optional.JavaxScriptRunner.executeScript(JavaxScriptRunner.java:67)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.script.ScriptDef.executeScript(ScriptDef.java:350)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.script.ScriptDefBase.execute(ScriptDefBase.java:50)
    [ERR]                   at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor8.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.SingleCheckExecutor.executeTargets(SingleCheckExecutor.java:38)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ant.execute(Ant.java:442)
    [ERR]                   ... 52 more
    [ERR]           Caused by: javax.script.ScriptException: sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.WrappedException: Wrapped com.sencha.exceptions
    .BasicException: Cannot find file : C:\xampp\htdocs\app\app5\.\packager.json (<Unknown source>#186) in <Unknown source> at line number 186
    [ERR]                   at com.sun.script.javascript.RhinoScriptEngine.eval(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at com.sun.script.javascript.RhinoScriptEngine.eval(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at javax.script.AbstractScriptEngine.eval(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at org.apache.tools.ant.util.ReflectUtil.invoke(ReflectUtil.java:108)
    [ERR]                   ... 69 more
    [ERR]           Caused by: sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.WrappedException: Wrapped com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: Cannot find f
    ile : C:\xampp\htdocs\app\app5\.\packager.json (<Unknown source>#186)
    [ERR]                   at sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.Context.throwAsScriptRuntimeEx(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.MemberBox.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.NativeJavaMethod.call(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.Interpreter.interpretLoop(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.Interpreter.interpret(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.InterpretedFunction.call(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.ContextFactory.doTopCall(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at com.sun.script.javascript.RhinoScriptEngine$1.superDoTopCall(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at com.sun.script.javascript.RhinoScriptEngine$1.doTopCall(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at su
    [ERR]           n.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.ScriptRuntime.doTopCall(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.InterpretedFunction.exec(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.Context.evaluateReader(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   ... 77 more
    [ERR]           Caused by: com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: Cannot find file : C:\xampp\htdocs\app\app5\.\packager.json
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.util.FileUtil.readFileData(FileUtil.java:69)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.util.FileUtil.readFile(FileUtil.java:36)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.util.FileUtil.readFile(FileUtil.java:51)
    [ERR]                   ... 88 more
    [ERR]           Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\xampp\htdocs\app\app5\.\packager.json (Le fichier spÚcifiÚ est introuvable)
    [ERR]                   at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
    [ERR]                   at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
    [ERR]                   at com.sencha.util.FileUtil.readFileData(FileUtil.java:61)
    [ERR]                   ... 94 more
    [ERR]           Total time: 1 minute 23 seconds
    [ERR]           com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    C:\xampp\htdocs\app\app5\.sencha\app\build-impl.xml:120: javax.script.ScriptException: sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.WrappedException:
     Wrapped com.sencha.exceptions.BasicException: Cannot find file : C:\xampp\htdocs\app\app5\.\packager.json (<Unknown source>#186) in <Unknow
    n source> at line number 186

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

yeah and i get no errors

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey