Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    lalexgraham is on a distinguished road

Default Sencha Cmd error when ios packaging ST2 app "The filename or extension is too long"

Sencha Cmd error when ios packaging ST2 app "The filename or extension is too long"

Hi

I'm trying to package a working Sencha Touch app for iOS .

Another forum post explains the background. But bascially I got it to package using Sencha Cmd, but failed to install the app. So I created a new .p12 file and .mobileprovision file and tried to repackage the same app. Now I get an error with Sencha Cmd. An exceprt of my output is:

Code:
    [ERR]The filename or extension is too long.
    The filename or extension is too long.
    The filename or extension is too long.
    The full path of .\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\webapp\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\weba
    pp\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\webapp\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\webapp\build\iOS\Sen
    chaTest.app\webapp\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\webapp\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\weba
    pp\.sencha\ is too long.
    The full path of .\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\webapp\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\weba
    pp\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\webapp\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\webapp\build\iOS\Sen
    chaTest.app\webapp\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\webapp\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\weba
    pp\.sencha\app\ is too long.
    pp\.sencha\workspace\ is too long.
    It seems the packaging concatenates the path multiple times. It must have something to do with the .p12 and/or /mobileprovision file as with the 1st attempt it apparently packaged ok.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    lalexgraham is on a distinguished road

I'll put this down to tiredness but I realised the outputPath path in my packager.json file was within my input path and therefore causing the recursion. To solve put the outputPath up one level (../)

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar