Hi

I'm trying to package a working Sencha Touch app for iOS .

Another forum post explains the background. But bascially I got it to package using Sencha Cmd, but failed to install the app. So I created a new .p12 file and .mobileprovision file and tried to repackage the same app. Now I get an error with Sencha Cmd. An exceprt of my output is:

Code:
[ERR]The filename or extension is too long.
The filename or extension is too long.
The filename or extension is too long.
The full path of .\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\webapp\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\weba
pp\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\webapp\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\webapp\build\iOS\Sen
chaTest.app\webapp\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\webapp\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\weba
pp\.sencha\ is too long.
The full path of .\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\webapp\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\weba
pp\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\webapp\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\webapp\build\iOS\Sen
chaTest.app\webapp\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\webapp\build\iOS\SenchaTest.app\weba
pp\.sencha\app\ is too long.
pp\.sencha\workspace\ is too long.
It seems the packaging concatenates the path multiple times. It must have something to do with the .p12 and/or /mobileprovision file as with the 1st attempt it apparently packaged ok.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks