Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Arekkk is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Using Sencha Charts with ST 2.1

Unanswered: Using Sencha Charts with ST 2.1

Hi Guys,
    I'm looking to use ST2.1 to build a Sencha Charts app.

I've generated with the new command my templated app however it's not able to find the charts files during the load.
    It gives me some XHR errors because the JS files doesn't exist in my build and neither in the Sencha 2.1 Commercial folder. And can't find them anywhere (tried to download touch-charts-2.0.0, etc...)

Code:
    Uncaught Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading synchronously via XHR: 'touch/src/chart/CartesianChart.js'; please verify that the file exists. XHR status code: 404
    Any suggestion, tip to help ?

Thanks
    Alex

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Touch Charts 2 beta should not be used. To get the charts in Sencha Touch 2.1 commercial build, you must have Sencha Complete and download them from the support portal. Sencha Touch 2.1 GPL has the Charts but it's GPL licensed and you shouldn't mix a commercial build with GPL code, all code will then be GPL.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1