Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    ampro is on a distinguished road

Default Create your next TreeStore JSON data using FreeMind mind mapper

Create your next TreeStore JSON data using FreeMind mind mapper

Creating JSON data for a TreeStore can be a thankless task. Don't you just love copy/pasting leaf: false ... err no! Well now you don't have to .

I've used FreeMind for a while as a cool mind mapping tool. The UI is very keystroke efficient for creating tree models and even most end user can wing it (right arrow creates a child node, ENTER creates a sibling node etc.). Being the nice open source project that it is, it saves it's data in XML and even provides numerous Export formats including an option to apply any XSLT script to the XML.

So I've just posted this GitHub project that includes the XSLT script you'll need to export JSON for your next TreeStore. The script is easy to customize. FreeMind supports many annotations that you could exploit in your TreeStore model just by tweaking the XSLT. Enjoy,
    Tony

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Looks very helpful. I will have to give this a try.

Thanks,
    Scott.

Thread Participants: 1