Vote Rating
    12ftguru is on a distinguished road

Default Login issue with SenchaDevs

Login issue with SenchaDevs

I received a submission request notice from Sencha Devs yesterday, but the system no longer lets me log in. I can still see my developer page at: http://www.senchadevs.com/developers/twelve-foot-guru

However, the email address I signed up with is not recognized by the system when I try to reset my password. I still have the original "welcome" email so I know I have the right email address. It's also the address that the submission request notice was sent to.

I would love to respond to the request, so any help would be appreciated.

John Clark

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

I can login with my forum username/pass
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Vote Rating
    12ftguru is on a distinguished road

Apologies if I was not clear. I can login with my forum credentials, but it treats me as if I am setting up a new account for a new business profile. I already have an existing business account on Sencha Devs.

The SenchaDevs account that is currently setup for my business uses a different email address from my forum account. This business address does not appear to be in the SenchaDevs system (so I cannot reset the password). Thus I can no longer access the business account or respond to requests for proposals.

The business profile itself is still up and functioning, and it can be found through a profile search. I simply cannot access it to make changes or respond to proposal requests.

I have cleared all cookies, but this does not affect the issue. Attempts to reset the password are met with the response that the address is not in the system.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    zlog is on a distinguished road

same here...

Vote Rating
    peterdehaan is on a distinguished road

zlog,

What is your company name/page on SenchaDevs?
    -----
    Peter deHaan (Sencha)

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    zlog is on a distinguished road

Hi Peter,

Now it's working. Sorry for late answer

Thank you !

Thread Participants: 3