Hybrid View

Wait! Looks like we don't have enough information to add this to bug database. Please follow this template bug format.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    g13013 is on a distinguished road

Default Freez of Architect

Freez of Architect

Hi guys,

version (BUILD 640 -> 676)

We have troubles with architect when working on projects (small or big), it freezes repeatedly after 10-15 minutes of work, and we have to either wait for a long time or force close it and restarting it with lose of changes.
    it seems that it is using a lot of UC resources (doing something !), and it freezes most of the time when using its editor ! I deactivated the linter but it didn't solve the problem, here a screenshot of the window's task manager
    uc-usage.png

I think that it's not related to the type of projects because it occurs even in very small projects.

I thought it was a proxy problem, but I filled its info and it didn't change anything ! maybe it happens because many of our profile's folers are set to network directories !

PS : when I use the same projects on my personnal laptop, the problem does't occur.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

So the same projects work on one computer but have high cpu usage on another?

Are both the same version of Windows? Anything interested about the one that has high usage?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

The only difference is that it happens on our work network, witch saves some special folders of the user in a Lan server, I have tested in both Windows 7 and XP (in and out the notwork), and it happens only when I am at work.

the CPU Usage is normal until for some reason architect starts freezing and I noticed the hight usage at that time only.

PS : I disabled the AV but nothing changed

Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Are you opening/saving to/from those network folders?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

No, the projects are in local folders, sometimes I let architect open, and after few minutes I come back and find it frozen ;

Vote Rating

Hrm. In our next minor release we will be changing some of the lower level bits that may automagically fix this.

If you can provide us any more information, we can see if we can reproduce it.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Thread Participants: 1