Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    rfrate is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: How to display on the axis decimal values

Answered: How to display on the axis decimal values

How can I display decimal values ​​on the axis? screenshot below Code by which built the y axis:
    rfrate.jpg
    Code:
    axis.setPosition(Position.LEFT);        
            axis.addField(props.y());           
            title.setFontSize(24);          
            title.setFill(RGB.ORANGE);
            axis.setTitleConfig(title);        
            axis.setDisplayGrid(false);
            PathSprite orange = new PathSprite();
            orange.setStroke(RGB.ORANGE);
            axis.setAxisConfig(orange);
            TextSprite whiteText = new TextSprite();
            whiteText.setFill(RGB.ORANGE);
            whiteText.setTextBaseline(TextBaseline.MIDDLE);
            axis.setLabelConfig(whiteText);         

if (rangeChart != null){
                axis.setMinimum(rangeChart.minValue * 0.99);
                axis.setMaximum(rangeChart.maxValue * 1.01);                
            } else {
                axis.setMinimum(10);
                axis.setMaximum(70);                
            }
            chart.addAxis(axis);

2. You don't seem to have the whole axis listed (constructor? other setup?) but in case you aren't trying this elsewhere: You can add a LabelProvider<Number> to the NumericAxis<MyObject>, and specify exactly how you want those numbers to be rendered. The default (See the NumericAxis constructor) is to use a RoundNumberProvider, which rounds to the nearest whole number.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

You don't seem to have the whole axis listed (constructor? other setup?) but in case you aren't trying this elsewhere: You can add a LabelProvider<Number> to the NumericAxis<MyObject>, and specify exactly how you want those numbers to be rendered. The default (See the NumericAxis constructor) is to use a RoundNumberProvider, which rounds to the nearest whole number.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Andreas Samjeske will become famous soon enough

Default NumericAxis automatic scaling with deactivated lines

NumericAxis automatic scaling with deactivated lines

I have a Chart with a NumericAxis, where neither minimum nor maximum is set. When I deactivate some lines via legend, I expect the scale of the Axis to change, according to the remaining values shown. But it doesn't.

I've been looking for help in demo section. But all linecharts have fixed scaling from 0 to 100 like this:
    http://www.sencha.com/examples/#ExamplePlace:linechart

AreaCharts show the desired behavior. Deactivating lines changes the scale:
    http://www.sencha.com/examples/#ExamplePlace:areachart

Who to achieve this for linechart?

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

Andreas, is this related to the current post? I don't see how. If not, you really should be starting another thread.

The LineSeries does not control the scaling on the axis - the NumericAxis, and the data in that axis controls this. If your axis isn't informed of what fields (i.e. ValueProvider instances) are being used in the various Series, it can't adjust its values. This makes sense, since it is possible to have a Y-axis on both the left and right of the chart - each series only makes sense to tie to a single one.

Can you share a runnable sample that shows how you are wiring these up, but that it still isn't working?