Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    santosr666 is on a distinguished road

Default Firefox is reloading the page when inner window is created

Firefox is reloading the page when inner window is created

Hi guys,

I have extended Ext.BoxComponent to do an hyperlink button. So, onClick is creating an inner window for some defined hyperlink and it is working fine, even in firefox.

Then I have created a treePanel and my node has a property whick is custom "popup hyperlink".

When "onNodeClick" I just fire the "onClick" event in the popup hyperlink. It is also working fine in IE and Chrome, but in firefox when "onNodeClick" the page gets reloaded, so the popup window open and close instantly.

I have already tried "stopPropagation", "preventDefault" and "stopEvent" in the node level. Didn't work.

Anyone of you have any clue?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

e.stopEvent(); stops the browser from handling the anchor click and stops the event from propagating and works for me.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    santosr666 is on a distinguished road

BiNGO. Just figure that out!

But why only in Firefox?

Well ... when I was thinking about it, it was kinda Firefox is the only correct implementation. If we don't stop the event it should propagate right?

Thread Participants: 1