Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    robhyx is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Missing images in Toolbar Menu

Unanswered: Missing images in Toolbar Menu

Hello all, I'm using ExtJS 4.1.1 and I have a toolbar with a drop down menu (defined as tbar within the Viewport). When I run my code on a network that doesn't have internet access I get these unsightly red x's next to my menu options. When I right click, it says it's looking for an image http://www.sencha.com/s.gif. When I go on the internet, I see that this image is just a black 1 x 1 gif. Is there anyway to disable this or override it?

Thanks in advance.

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    droessner is a jewel in the rough droessner is a jewel in the rough droessner is a jewel in the rough

After Ext is loaded, but before building your viewport you should set Ext.BLANK_IMAGE_URL to a valid location for the s.gif image on your local server.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    robhyx is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by droessner View Post
    After Ext is loaded, but before building your viewport you should set Ext.BLANK_IMAGE_URL to a valid location for the s.gif image on your local server.
    Thanks Droessner. That fixed the drop down menu, but now the arrows on the collapsible panes are white. I assume they are being covered by the blank image, but it's only 1 px X 1 px (just like the one on the Sencha site), so I'm not sure what is going on.

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    droessner is a jewel in the rough droessner is a jewel in the rough droessner is a jewel in the rough

s.gif is a transparent image so it should not be displaying anything. Are you pointing it to the s.gif image in the ext resources folder?

Thread Participants: 1