Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    qbert65536 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: How can I manually adjust the dropzone of an element ?

Unanswered: How can I manually adjust the dropzone of an element ?

I am using some CSS transformations that shifts the div upward, and its resulting in weird behavior when I drop an item on to it.

How can I manually say 'move this drop zone up 20 pixels' ?

Answers
    Vote Rating
    slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of slemmon has much to be proud of

I haven't tested this, but I wonder if this would work:
    http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-1/#!...hod-setPadding

Looks like you could get a reference to the dropZone and set the padding to: '-20 0 -20 0' or something like that to move the drop zone.

*Honestly, I'd have thought that the drop zone would follow the dom element as it moved. Otherwise how could you have a grid be the drop zone in a collapsible layout and not have the dropZone honor the moved/hidden grid element? That said... haven't given it too much thought before.

Good luck!

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    qbert65536 is on a distinguished road

Hmm no luck. Oddly though, I'm using the onNodeOver methods to apply styling when hovering which works correctly, but when I release the mouse button it acts like it was on the step below it, screenshot attached.

I might try to just get the local coordinates of the drop and if its > than X , select the target above it.
    Attached Images

Thread Participants: 1