Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    qbert65536 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: How can I manually adjust the dropzone of an element ?

Unanswered: How can I manually adjust the dropzone of an element ?

I am using some CSS transformations that shifts the div upward, and its resulting in weird behavior when I drop an item on to it.

How can I manually say 'move this drop zone up 20 pixels' ?

Answers
    Vote Rating
    slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold slemmon is a splendid one to behold

I haven't tested this, but I wonder if this would work:
    http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-1/#!...hod-setPadding

Looks like you could get a reference to the dropZone and set the padding to: '-20 0 -20 0' or something like that to move the drop zone.

*Honestly, I'd have thought that the drop zone would follow the dom element as it moved. Otherwise how could you have a grid be the drop zone in a collapsible layout and not have the dropZone honor the moved/hidden grid element? That said... haven't given it too much thought before.

Good luck!

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    qbert65536 is on a distinguished road

Hmm no luck. Oddly though, I'm using the onNodeOver methods to apply styling when hovering which works correctly, but when I release the mouse button it acts like it was on the step below it, screenshot attached.

I might try to just get the local coordinates of the drop and if its > than X , select the target above it.
    Attached Images

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar