Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    glafrance is infamous around these parts glafrance is infamous around these parts

Default Unanswered: [W] Obsolete warnings

Unanswered: [W] Obsolete warnings

I'm getting a ton of these [W] Obsolete warnings, but not info on what is obsolete.

I'd prefer not getting these warnings, how do I figure out how to resolve them?

I am using ExtJS 4.1

Thanks!

ObsoleteWarning.png

Touch Premium Member suzuki1100nz's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    suzuki1100nz is just really nice suzuki1100nz is just really nice suzuki1100nz is just really nice suzuki1100nz is just really nice

Easiest way to find out is to look at the file source and see what is raising the warning.
    i.e. line 11505 of ext-all-dev.js if you click on the blue file name it should open the source file in debugger at the line position.

My guess is you maybe in your app somewhere using the functions - determineScrollbars or invalidateScroller on Ext.panel.Table
    These two methods have been depreciated - hence the warning.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    jlawton is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by suzuki1100nz View Post
    Easiest way to find out is to look at the file source and see what is raising the warning.
    i.e. line 11505 of ext-all-dev.js if you click on the blue file name it should open the source file in debugger at the line position.

My guess is you maybe in your app somewhere using the functions - determineScrollbars or invalidateScroller on Ext.panel.Table
    These two methods have been depreciated - hence the warning.
    I am having the same problem (although with ext 4.2) but the line number it is referencing is the line where it is logging to the console. Very confusing.

Thread Participants: 2