Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    rkanemeier is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: RadioGroup Inside Grid Cell?

Answered: RadioGroup Inside Grid Cell?

I've been looking for an example of putting a radio group inside a grid cell (approve or deny a record). I found a progress bar that seems promising, but i cannot seem to make it work. So my first question is, is it even possible to put a radio group inside a grid cell? If so, does anyone have a suggestion that will push me in the right direction? I'm going to want this thing to fire an immediate ajax request to update a database file when they click approve or deny.

2. Ok,

I'm actually getting better at researching ExtJS stuff. I forgot to include the css link:

Code:
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/extjs4/examples/ux/css/CheckHeader.css" />
    Now I can code 2 columns: approve, deny. Then, when one is selected, I "should" be able to listen to that event then turn the other value off? /fingers-crossed

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers

Ok, so I may have found a potential solution using /example/ux/checkcolumn.js. However, it does not render a checkbox.

Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/extjs4/examples/ux/checkcolumn.js"></script>

var myGrid = Ext.create('Ext.grid.Panel', {
            region: 'center',
            title: 'My Grid',
            store: myStore,
            autoScroll: true,
            loadMask: true,
            stripeRows: true,
            columns: [{
                xtype: 'checkcolumn',
                //header: "<b>Approval</b>",
                text: "<b>Approval</b>",
                flex: 1,
                sortable: false,
                draggable: false,
                width: 75,
                dataIndex: 'MYAPPROVE'
            }],
    This code does not seem to add an actual checkbox. The grid does respond by putting the red triangle in the upper left hand corner of the cell when you click on it. Any ideas?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Answers

Ok,

I'm actually getting better at researching ExtJS stuff. I forgot to include the css link:

Code:
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/extjs4/examples/ux/css/CheckHeader.css" />
    Now I can code 2 columns: approve, deny. Then, when one is selected, I "should" be able to listen to that event then turn the other value off? /fingers-crossed