Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    olivero is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: ST 2.1 iOS Fullscreen Not Working

Unanswered: ST 2.1 iOS Fullscreen Not Working

Hi all

I have an ST2.1 test-app with a controller which is listening to button clicks on a panel. In the fullscreen mode nothing happens if I click on a button. I guess the controller don't get the event?
    Do I've to do something to make it work in fullscreen?

Thank you
    olivero

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Can you provide more info into what you are trying to do and what isn't working?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    olivero is on a distinguished road

yep: if I open the app with Safari Mobile on iPhone5 it works fine. In Safari there is an icon on the bottom where I can add the website (or app in my case) to the home screen. If the website (or app in my case) is then opened with the created symbol directly from the home screen (like an app) the standard safari status and navigation bars are not shown and the app has more space. This gives the user a more "app like" feeling.
    But if I do open my website (ST2.1 app) from the home screen my app don't work. I think either the controller don't get my button click events or the navigation view doesn't work?

Do you know what I mean? If not I will make screen shots to make it more clear!

Thank you

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Most things work without any changes. There is an iOS 6 bug for Geolocation not working, that is something Apple will have to fix, nothing we can do about that. If you have autoMaximize set to true on the viewport I have seen issues if launching from the homescreen. You need to use a remote debugger to see if there are any JS errors also.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1