Looks like we cannot reproduce this. Please provide another test case to reproduce this issue.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    esag_dk is on a distinguished road

Default Browser zoom - grid bug

Browser zoom - grid bug

Hello,

when you zoom your browser with Ctrl + mouse wheel (IE9, FF10, Chrome 23 - so I guess any random browser), GXT grid column lines are not rendered correctly anymore
    You can see that in your basic grid example. I attached a screenshot, how it looks (I marked one column line).
    In bigger grids it's a bigger problem (10% zoom in is already pretty noticeable).
    Attached Images

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    tby is on a distinguished road

Any news on this one? I am experiencing this, too.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

What version are you using? Can you reproduce it with 3.0.5 at all?

The staging server isn't being used any more, and doesn't get updated regularly. Internal testing builds are mentioned in the forums for quick verification that a bug is fixed, but these move around as we change how we test and what version we are focusing on. Currently there is a copy of 3.0.5 hosted at http://qa.sencha.com:8080/examples-3...lace:basicgrid and the nightly build is at http://qa.sencha.com:8080/examples-d...lace:basicgrid but both of these may change. The most reliable way to check the nightly build is to download it and run it locally.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

Also, I cannot reproduce this issue in either the latest nightly build (deployed last night) or 3.0.5 - I tested Firefox and Chrome on mac, and IE8 and Chrome on Win 7.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    tby is on a distinguished road

You're right. It's gone with 3.0.5.

Thread Participants: 2