Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    wuytsr is on a distinguished road

Default Native android app shows white screen

Native android app shows white screen

Hi,

Today I packaged my ST app to a native android app, with no errors or warnings.

When I install the apk on my android device, it only shows a white screen. I testes it on 2 different android phones.

I also testes it with an app I wrote myself adn an app i found on the internet. http://miamicoder.com/2012/how-to-cr...-2-app-part-1/

Is there anyone who knows what I have to do to make my app work?

Regards,

WR

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    wuytsr is on a distinguished road

anyone?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Did you check for JS errors using a remote debugger?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    danyvalenzuela is on a distinguished road

Hi.

I have the same problem, I did a simple app with one titlebar and a label, when I packed the app to Android, this fail with androidapilevel 15 (android 4.0.3) but not fail with level 10 (android 2.3.6).

In Android 4.0.3 (15) shown a blue screen with a wait indicator and stay always on this screen, don't change to the initial view.
    In Android 2.3.6 (10) shown the blue screen for a time and then shows the intitial view.

I did the example with Architect 2.1.0 and sencha touch 2.1.1.

Using fiddler the only error that show is that the icon favicon.ico was not found (Error 404).

I have a time trying to solve this problem, because i have an entire app that i need to package to android, and I need to solve this soon.

Some solution for this would be apreciated?.

Thanks.
    Daniel.