Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    arvindwill is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Warning on Mobile browser but not in Desktop browser

Unanswered: Warning on Mobile browser but not in Desktop browser

Using remote debugging in chrome was testing a sencha touch mvc application in android mobile.
    When application loads in the desktop browser there was no warning in the developer tool's console. But when same app was loaded in the the mobile browser it logs many warnings such as provided below
    Code:
    [WARN][Ext.Component#constructor] Registering a component with a id (`viewport`) which has already been used. Please ensure the existing component has been destroyed (`Ext.Component#destroy()`.
    the main reason why i was bothered by this warning is a doubt as objects are created multiple times in mobile device which must not happen. to remove the warning i can remove the ID and provide itemId, but that will hide the warnings but will not control the duplicate object creations .
    Is my doubt is correct or ignore the warning

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

You are using the id config (which I would recommend against) and you are using the same one twice. You need to make sure all instances have unique ids which is why I would just let the framework do.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    arvindwill is on a distinguished road

Thanks mitchellsimoens,
    The problem is there is only one element, but it is some how initiated twice. Most of the view are being loaded twice but cant able to find out the reason. But cant understand why this happening only in mobile browser but not in desktop browser.
    Is there any way to find this bug in the code?

Thread Participants: 1