Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    marc.fearby is on a distinguished road

Default How to change framework version in Architect

How to change framework version in Architect

I've just downloaded the latest Architect exe to install over my existing one (I'm behind a proxy and it never seems to update by itself), and I'd like to change the Framework version from 4.0.x to 4.1.x when I go to Settings > Framework. Is this possible? Or does it always just show 4.0.x to mean that and 4.1.x?

Thanks.

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Right click on Library and click Upgrade to 4.1.x.

As an aside, where would you think this would reside? Lots of people ask this question so obviously we haven't placed it some place that is easily discoverable.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    marc.fearby is on a distinguished road

I couldn't even find Library, but drilled down beneath everything and eventually found it below Resources. I would think that the Ext JS version should be in the Settings window in the Framework tab (which seems to do nothing at the moment?). Thanks.

Touch Premium Member BostonMerlin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about BostonMerlin has a spectacular aura about

I agree as well, settings.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    chertel is on a distinguished road

I was hoping this could be done, and lo and behold it can. I agree that project settings makes more sense than right clicking on library.

Vote Rating
    tangix has a spectacular aura about tangix has a spectacular aura about tangix has a spectacular aura about

+1 for the "Project Settings"

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    firefoxSafari has a spectacular aura about firefoxSafari has a spectacular aura about firefoxSafari has a spectacular aura about

+1 for adding it to Settings though if it's not much trouble keep it as an option on Library, too - I kind of like it now that I know it's there.

The really confusing thing for me was that the option is not available until the project is saved. I tried upgrading a throw-away brand new Ext 4.1 project, left thinking it wasn't possible, and ended up hacking the xds file instead

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar