Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    fespinola is on a distinguished road

Default Multiple pages

Multiple pages

Can i have multiple pages in the same project?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

You can have multiple pages in the same project, however Architect is not really designed to work this way.

If you do need to create multiple pages, I would suggest using Architect to create the componentry and then use it in the different pages from another editor.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    fespinola is on a distinguished road

I will develop a web application that will have several modules

suppose that the application will have 5 processes, one module for settings and one module for reports

Would you recommend Architec to develop this application? or would you recommend another sencha product?

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Yes, it should accelerate your development.

I would recommend building each page as a separate project (unless you are sharing a lot of components across these pages). In that case I'd recommend a single project and then editing the html pages in another IDE.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    andresdavidortiz is on a distinguished road

I have the same case in my project, I want to develop an app and i've already designed two views at the same level (2 form.panel). In the first one there's a tab.panel which is divided into 5 tabs according to my needs, so the 3rd tap has a dataviewlist that will be filled up with jsonP data, the thing is when the user tap at some record i want it redirects the app to my second view, that is to say, my second form panel. How can i do that?

Thread Participants: 2

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar