Sencha Premium Member bricemason's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    bricemason has a spectacular aura about bricemason has a spectacular aura about bricemason has a spectacular aura about

Default Sencha Tools Bridge - Using Sench SDK Tools with Sencha Cmd

Sencha Tools Bridge - Using Sench SDK Tools with Sencha Cmd

Hey All,

I created a bash script that will allow Sencha SDK Tools to co-exist with Sencha Cmd on the same system. The script has been tested only on Mac OS X but I think it works pretty good. Once the script has been run, instead of using the 'sencha' command for the SDK Tools, you use 'sencha-legacy'. The 'sencha' command from Sencha Cmd takes precedence and is not modified.

The script is as less intrusive as possible as it does not modify either framework, rather it makes some modifications to the .bash_profile and .bashrc profile scripts as well as creating a couple of symlinks. Feedback is appreciated.

https://github.com/bricemason/sencha-tools-bridge

As with my other projects, I'll be publishing supporting material this week.

Thanks,

Brice
    Brice Mason
    Front End Developer
    Modus Create

@bricemason
    bricemason.com

Sencha Touch Screencasts
    Vimeo - Sencha Touch Channel

Github Projects:
    Sencha Cordova Builder enables the automatic creation, building, and running of PhoneGap (Cordova) projects with Sencha Touch.

Am I Sencha Touch Ready? checks your system to determine what you need to do to start Sencha Touch development. If you're having trouble getting up and running, try this out.

Sencha Tools Bridge allows Sencha SDK Tools to co-exist with Sencha Cmd on the same system.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

I would create aliases for the two and create a new sencha script that tries to determine which to use based on criteria in the dir you are currently in. Just an idea if you want both active at once.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Vote Rating
    bricemason has a spectacular aura about bricemason has a spectacular aura about bricemason has a spectacular aura about

That's a great idea, thanks Mitchell! I'm going to update my script to do that.

Brice
    Brice Mason
    Front End Developer
    Modus Create

@bricemason
    bricemason.com

Sencha Touch Screencasts

Github Projects:
    Sencha Cordova Builder enables the automatic creation, building, and running of PhoneGap (Cordova) projects with Sencha Touch.

Am I Sencha Touch Ready? checks your system to determine what you need to do to start Sencha Touch development. If you're having trouble getting up and running, try this out.

Sencha Tools Bridge allows Sencha SDK Tools to co-exist with Sencha Cmd on the same system.

Vote Rating

Updated the project, much simpler now I think: https://github.com/bricemason/sencha-tools-bridge

Brice
    Brice Mason
    Front End Developer
    Modus Create

@bricemason
    bricemason.com

Sencha Touch Screencasts

Github Projects:

Vote Rating

Added a screencast related to the project: http://vimeo.com/57427498

Brice
    Brice Mason
    Front End Developer
    Modus Create

@bricemason
    bricemason.com

Sencha Touch Screencasts

Github Projects:

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar