I just started using Sencha Touch and download its Free Commercial Version. I was trying the following sample in Visual studio, but I got the Sencha Touch app appears blank in browser. I tried in Safari (Version 5.1.7) and also in Chrome(Version 23). [Also I could able to see the example provided with the downloaded Sencha framework in safari, but not in Chrome). The same application I tried in Android using the IDE eclipse. But there also the android emulator shows nothing.

Please help me to find out the issue.

Code:-

Code:
 <!doctype html> <html lang="en"> <head>     <meta charset="utf-8" />     <title></title>     <meta name="description" content="" />     <meta name="keywords" content="" />     <meta name="author" content="" />     <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width; initial-scale=1.0" />     <!-- !CSS -->     <link href="/content/css/sencha-touch.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />     <!-- !JS -->     <script src="/content/js/sencha-touch.js" type="text/javascript"></script>     <script type="text/javascript">         Ext.setup({             onReady: function () {                 // create the root panel                 new Ext.Panel({                     fullscreen: true,                     html: "Sencha Touch is ready!"                 });             }         }); </script> </head> <body> </body> </html>

secha.jpg