Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    kailass4u_Extjs is on a distinguished road

Default Text fields are disabled when using Extjs 3.4 only in IE9

Text fields are disabled when using Extjs 3.4 only in IE9

Hi , am using extjs3.4 in my application and when i see the same in IE9 the whole application was disabled (greyed out)then i replaced the miframe.js with the latest version then it started working. However the text fields inside the dialog or panel are not focusing and unable to type in anything there. Basically its a trigger field with a search trigger.Please suggest rest of application works fine in IE9Regards,kailasskumar.M

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

So this sounds like the miframe is affecting it as you remove it and it works. Sounds like a bug with it.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks mitchellsimoens, However if i don't have miframe the application completely fails.The text field issues happen only in IE9 and in other browsers it works fine. i have mentioned miframe coz until i replace the miframe with latest version the whole application looks disabled.(greyed out ). our application was using ExtJs 3.1 earlier ,where in IE9 everything failed ,once 3.1 is replaced with 3.4 files , then it expects latest Miframe.js to be updated.After doing so now the application is in this state where only text fields and search triggers are not working. Hope this explains the scenario. Here is the piece of code written for this search browse functionality which is not working*****************************************************this.bbar = new Ext.Toolbar({ items: [ new Ext.form.TriggerField({ id:'browseSearch', inputType :'text', emptyText:'Search browse tree', width:159, triggerClass: 'x-form-search-trigger', browsePanel: this, bodyPadding: 10, allowBlank: false, onTriggerClick: function(e) { var searchTerm = this.getRawValue(); this.browsePanel.executeSearch(searchTerm); }, listeners: { specialkey: function(field, evt) { if (evt.getKey() == evt.RETURN || evt.getKey() == evt.ENTER ) { var searchTerm = field.getRawValue(); this.browsePanel.executeSearch(searchTerm); } } } }), ********************************************

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Hi ,there is an update to the post, Am able to focus when selected the Textfields thru "Tab" click. Only mouse click events are not working.Could you please in writing code to focus the same thru mouse click or else please provide me some sample for this. Thank you.

Thread Participants: 1