Hi,

Here is an issue noticed in ExtJS 4.1.1 and ExtJS 4.2 Beta. I have a grid with row editing plugin and it was working perfectly with "edit", "beforeedit" events. Now I want to lock only one column in grid which is not editable. I have set the property "locked":true for that particular column but now both edit/beforeedit not fired when editing anyone of the row. Is this a Extjs specific issue or any other work around for this.

Code:

.........................some code here ...........................selModel: Ext.create('Ext.selection.RowModel', { mode: 'MULTI' }), plugins: [ Ext.create('Ext.grid.plugin.RowEditing', { }) ], columns: [ { xtype: 'gridcolumn', minWidth: 100, dataIndex: 'USER_ID', flex: 1, locked: true, text: 'Username' }, { xtype: 'gridcolumn', hidden: true, dataIndex: 'ADMIN', text: 'User Type' }, { xtype: 'gridcolumn', minWidth: 120, dataIndex: 'LNAME', flex: 1, text: 'Last Name', field: { xtype: 'textfield', allowBlank: false, blankText: 'Please enter a last name' } },.........................some code here ...........................

And my event handler is

Code:

Ext.getCmp("mygrid").on("edit",function(){//This event was fire before console.info("Editing");});Ext.getCmp("mygrid").on("beforeedit",function(){//This event was fire before console.info("Before Editing");});

Kindly look into this and advice if there is any resolution or work around. If not please include it in the list of bugs.

Thank you