Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sunny808 is on a distinguished road

Default App not working after Sencha Cmd Build

App not working after Sencha Cmd Build

Takes me days and I still can''t figure this out.
    I have built an Sencha Touch 2.1 app with an extension from Sencha Market. I can build the app with Sencha Cmd 3 with the flag v2deps set to true. After I run the build (testing or production), the app acts differently and I got an error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'title' of undefined
    on this line of code
    this.container.add(Ext.merge(this.config.defaults, item.raw));

Since it is a straight build, I assume no code is being changed. The non-build one is working 100% fine. Does anyone encounter similar problem?
    Thanks

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Why are you using v2deps?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    sunny808 is on a distinguished road

I was using some sencha market plugin and thought that I need to make the build compatible with v2. But I configure out that I need to configure sencha.cfg for all the classpath.

Now, I can build the sencha touch app without using the v2dep flag.
    Sadly, the problem still exists and the original code works perfectly and the single js testing build is acting differently. Did anyone else run into the same problem?

Thread Participants: 1