Success! Looks like we've fixed this one. According to our records the fix was applied for EXTGWT-2727 in a recent build.
    Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    nbuesing is on a distinguished road

Default Grid with Inline Editing, selecting cell in same row, value entered not accepted

Grid with Inline Editing, selecting cell in same row, value entered not accepted

GXT 3.0.3
    GWT 2.4
    Internet Explorer 8
    Dev Mode and Production Mode
    Windows 7, 64 bit

Issues also verified with Chrome 25
    Firefix 17.0.1 does not have the issue

I have a grid with inline editing, datastore with autocommit (not sure that matters), each cell is a NumericField (not sure if that matters either). If I enter a value in one cell, and tab to another cell, click outside the grid, or click on cell in different row, then the value is "accepted" and put in the datastore.

However, if I enter a value in one cell (as shown in first image), then click on a different cell, the second cell will be in the edit state, but the cell that had the value would disappear and not be put in the datastore.

This issue occurs in IE8 (supported by GXT) and Chrome 25 (I know it isn't officially supported, but I hope that information helps track down the issue).

Test code showing behavior provided, just click (not tab) on cell in same row as the one you are editing to reproduce.

Thanks.

Step1.png

Step2.png

ClickOnCellInSameRow.zip

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating

I switched out my BigDecimal/NumberField with String/TextField and same outcome.

In using debugger, the complete editing code is not being called, not sure why that is the case so far. Still investigating.

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating

It seems that the GridInlineEditor.doStartEditing() gets called for the clicked on cell, prior to the other one completing. This is causing the removeHandler() being called BEFORE it can be called for the current cell. So, when ValueChangeHandler is called for the old cell, the editing of the new cell has already removed the handlers.

Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating

so the doStartEditing() does get called for the new cell before the doCompleteEditing() gets called on the current cell, if you click on a different cell in the SAME row.

if I click on a cell in a different row, then the doCompleteEditing() does get called first.

At least this is my current analysis.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team darrellmeyer's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    darrellmeyer is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the report! I have opened a bug in our bug tracker.

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar