Turkiyenin en sevilen filmlerinin yer aldigi porno internet sitemiz olan ve sex tarzi bir site olan sitemiz gercekten dillere destan bir durumda herkesin sevdigi bir site olarak tarihe gececege benziyor. Sitenin en belirgin ozelliklerinden birisi de Turkiyede gercekten kaliteli ve muntazam, duzenli siteleri olmamasidir. Bu yuzden iste. Ayrica en net goruntu kalitesine sahip adresinde yayinlanmaktadir.
Gelmiş geçmiş en büyük porno sitemiz olan 2pe de her zaman en kaliteli pornoları sunmayı hedefledik. Diğer video sitemiz olan vuam da ise hd porno ağırlıklı çalışmalara başladık.
I found out late night yesterday. It uses java under the hood which failed when I run it on the cli with the error message that a file named rvm.cfg can't be found.
Uninstalling and reinstalling JRE 7.0u10 64bit helped to solve it, the file was then in a directory named 'amd64' which was empty before.
It seems that happens when you update Java, must be the same thing that breaks TVBrowser every time I update JRE.
I mentioned it already in the headline of the thread: I use Sencha Touch 2.1.0 commercial and Cmd 3.0. I installed them on Windows 7 Starter with XAMPP. I installed Sencha Touch on c:\xampp\htdocs\sencha and Cmd on C:\Users\0346albert\bin\Sencha\Cmd\126.96.36.199 - this is the path in the "path" user environment variable. The other installed variable is SENCHA_CMD_3_0_0 with the same path.
When I now use "c:\xampp\htdocs\sencha>sencha" I get ONLY back c:\xampp\htdocs\sencha> - no text like "Sencha Command v3.0" or something like this, which shows me that I´m actually working with Cmd 3.0. And when I use the suggested learning command "sencha generate app GS ../GS" nothing happened again.
I have a similar problem. I used Sencha Cmd to update my app to 2.1.1, which appeared to work OK, but it failed to copy the touch directory, so I generated a skeleton app and copied it from there. Now I find that from any drive or directory on my machine I can enter 'sencha' and get the expected output except for the directory where the app is located, where no output of any kind is produced. I have uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled several times and have also updated my JDK. Someone in another thread suggested using Windows Powershell rather than the standard command prompt. I've tried that too to no avail. I'm using Windows 8 and xampp and the app works fine in Chrome with the --disable-web-security switch. I just can't produce any kind of build.