Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    slmckenzie is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Picker Field Issues with Chrome Version 17+

Unanswered: Picker Field Issues with Chrome Version 17+

I'm a bit confused. I've spent countless hours with this, and haven't found a solution for it yet. I've come across a few various bug reports in the forums, but they've been closed with no action response, and other various posts have stated that it doesn't affect them, so I'm not sure what the current status is on the problem.

Anywho, the problem is that it appears with all different pickers, including the datepickerfield, if you're using a relatively recent version of Chrome, you are unable to select the last element in the picker. That is, if you select December, 31, or 2012, it immediately pops up to the element just prior to that point (ex. November, 30, or 2011). I've tried this with Sencha Touch 2.0.1.1, and Sencha Touch 2.1.0. Both still have the same issue.

Are there any available overrides or anything that I can use to resolve this problem? Apparently it only began affecting Chrome after version 16 or so, and has persisted all the way until the current version (currently version 23). It doesn't affect Safari, or iOS or Android. However, my user base, as well as my testing platform, is heavily Chrome dependent, and has made using the field difficult, if not impossible.

Any help or ideas to fix (or at least band-aid) the problem, would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

It was marked closed because it's a chrome only issue but I'm going to ping the core dev to see if we can at least open it and look at it again.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    slmckenzie is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    It was marked closed because it's a chrome only issue but I'm going to ping the core dev to see if we can at least open it and look at it again.
    Great, thanks! I did some testing around by hopping back and forth between Safari and Chrome, and noticed a difference in the amount of "translate3d" that was happening between the two. I know that it's controlled in the code, and I haven't had too much of a chance to dig too deep into that, but even if there was an override / extend I could do to make it work, that would be great.

Thanks again!

Sencha User
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    yablokoff is on a distinguished road

Default Looking forward

Looking forward

Looking forward for any possible solutions!
    Thanks in advance!

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    dschano is on a distinguished road

mitchellsimoens
    It was marked closed because it's a chrome only issue
    hello

what does this mean?
    chrome is not supported by sencha touch? u dont care if it not works in chrome?
    we dont want a native app, its part of our concept to run the app in browser!

i was updating from 2.0 to 2.3 just because this bug. (our app is in use and our people need the datepicker feature extensivly).
    i really thought this will help, but its still the same issue.
    workaround fixes will not help, because i use the build-function from architect.
    what can we do?

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar