Hybrid View

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mstijak is on a distinguished road

Default High Quality Ext JS 4 Themes

High Quality Ext JS 4 Themes

I would like to inform everybody that we're offering high quality themes for Ext JS 4 applications. More information available at https://store.codaxy.com/themes.
    Checkout Dextop or Pecunia demo.

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Nice themes .. I also like the dual pricing options.

Scott.

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    MikeRH will become famous soon enough

Nice looking but you need a kitchen sink demo before i would ever consider buying.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    mstijak is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by MikeRH View Post
    Nice looking but you need a kitchen sink demo before i would ever consider buying.
    Copied from our FAQ page:
    Can I test the theme before I buy it?

If you want to try out a theme with your project, please contact us with the request, describing the project you're working on and provide us with a URL of your application. We will consider your request and hopefully provide you with a fully functional demo version of the theme.
    Checkout Dextop or Pecunia demo.

Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Would it not make more sense to create a live demo on your site for everyone to see?

As suggested .. KitchenSink demo:
    http://cdn.sencha.com/ext-4.1.1a-gpl...ink/index.html

Scott.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    mikih is on a distinguished road

we are also interested in evaluating them. The neptune theme is not making any progress (correct me if i am wrong!) and not compatible with old browsers anyway (correct me if i am wrong!) …

The last one looks promising (Comming soon). Might be worth having a look if they could provide a better base theme for future projects….

When do you plan to release the third one?

Cheers

Florian

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    hdave is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by scottmartin View Post
    Would it not make more sense to create a live demo on your site for everyone to see?

As suggested .. KitchenSink demo:
    http://cdn.sencha.com/ext-4.1.1a-gpl...ink/index.html

Scott.
    I don't understand, this is showing the neptune theme, yes? Is there a kitchensink live example with the azzura, carbon, and basic themes? I like the pics, but want to test.

Vote Rating

You can change the themes from our online example, or your local copy. It does not include the carbon theme by default as this is a addon package that comes with Sencha Cmd

http://docs.sencha.com/extjs/4.2.1/e.../#basic-panels

Touch Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    LesJ is a name known to all LesJ is a name known to all LesJ is a name known to all LesJ is a name known to all LesJ is a name known to all LesJ is a name known to all

Themes look nice...

http://dextop.codaxy.com/pecunia/#rich-people

Carlos Slim is a Christian, so you can change his null religion