Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jsonparser is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: About how to refresh a list page

Unanswered: About how to refresh a list page

Hi, guys
    I am creating basic sencha application.which store contacts details at the server and retrive its data from the server in list.but i want to do things like when i press submit button in form then my contats infomration must be submitted to the server and it will automatically redirect to the contact list view..and my last submited contacts must be appear at that time..I am using navigation view at contacts list page..

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

So the contacts come from the server but you are wanting to send them back? Did you make changes and you are wanting to send those changes back?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Belkin is on a distinguished road

I am not sure how you are using List, but probably you should reload your store
    Code:
    Ext.getStore("RecentPhotosStore").loadPage(1)
    so it will load first page.

Thread Participants: 2