Hybrid View

Vote Rating
    goldorak is on a distinguished road

Default Simulate error

Simulate error

I nearly finished an iPad app using Sencha Architect, which is great. I created a new project to test out some functionalities and when I tried to simulate the new project Terminal spawned the following error:

Sencha Cmd v3.0.0.250
    [ERR]
    [DEBUG] Session could not be started: Error Domain=DTiPhoneSimulatorErrorDomain Code=1 "iOS Simulator failed to install the application." UserInfo=0x7fcbcb800850 {NSLocalizedDescription=iOS Simulator failed to install the application., DTiPhoneSimulatorUnderlyingErrorCodeKey=-1}
    The application was successfully packaged

[ERR] stbuild exited with non-zero code : 1
    logout

[Process completed]
    Weird thing is that all of a sudden simulation in both projects results in the same error. It all worked fine in the first project; preview and build still function but simulation doesn't work anymore.

I tried using another SDK for simulation -iOS 5.1- but the same error keeps popping up.

My guess is that there is something wrong with Apple Xcode, anyone out there who has experienced the same thing? Or am I thinking in the wrong direction?

Specs: OS X 10.8.2, Sencha Architect 2.1.0, Xcode 4.5.2 and Sencha Command 3.0.0.250

Thanks,
    Sven

Vote Rating
    goldorak is on a distinguished road

It appears that the simulation environment stacks up data... I fixed the problem by selecting 'Reset Content and Settings...' inside the running simulator.

S.

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar