Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    loren.rogers is on a distinguished road

Default Problem building first Android application with Architect 4.1 and touch

Problem building first Android application with Architect 4.1 and touch

Hi gang,
    I'm evaluating Sencha Architect 4.1 and Touch 2.1. I've done everything In the setup, but I'm getting the following "build"error. Please help

C:\Program Files (x86)\SenchaArchitect>cd "C:/Users/Loren/xampp/htdocs/andtest1/
    "

C:\Users\Loren\xampp\htdocs\andtest1>set PATH=C:\Users\Loren\bin\Sencha\Cmd\3.0.
    0.250;C:\Users\Loren\bin\Sencha\Cmd\3.0.0.250;C:\Program Files (x86)\SenchaSDKTo
    ols-2.0.0-beta3;c:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\;c:\Program Files\Intel
    \iCLS Client\;c:\Program Files (x86)\AMD APP\bin\x86_64;C:\Windows\system32;C:\W
    indows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;c:\P
    rogram Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Program Files (x86)\W
    indows Live\Shared;C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\;C:\Program
    Files (x86)\Microsoft ASP.NET\ASP.NET Web Pages\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Wi
    ndows Kits\8.0\Windows Performance Toolkit\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Serve
    r\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\D
    AL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program F
    iles (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files (x86
    )\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bi
    n\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\;C:\Users\Loren\Documents\
    adt-bundle-windows-x86_64\sdk\platform-tools;C:\Users\Loren\Documents\adt-bundle
    -windows-x86_64\sdk\tools;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_10\bin;C:\Users\Loren\D
    ocuments\apache-ant-1.8.4\bin;C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\;C:\Program Files\
    Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\ & sencha package build clsPackager.json
    Sencha Cmd v3.0.0.250
    [ERR]

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
    Please contact the application's support team for more information.
    terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
    what(): Type is not convertible to string

[ERR] stbuild exited with non-zero code : 3

C:\Users\Loren\xampp\htdocs\andtest1>

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Architect has a bug (that has been fixed in our code base and will be in teh next release) where versionCode is an integer. It should be a string. If you change this in your packager.json fle and rerun it frm the command line; does it work?

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post914253
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

The packager.json file was already "1" vs just 1 (I'm running touch 2.2). But I reran at cmd line vs. using UI and the same problem is occurring.
    /Loren

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I'm sorry. I got confused with Phonegap 2.2. I AM running 2.1 version of sencha touch with ExtJS 4.1. But the results are still the same.
    /Loren

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice

be sure you're changing it in the package.json file and not the metadata file to "1"
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Thread Participants: 2