Hybrid View

Looks like we cannot reproduce this. Please provide another test case to reproduce this issue.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    albert0346 is on a distinguished road

Default No pictures in Architect2 docu

No pictures in Architect2 docu

Hi,

trying my first steps with Architect and reading the documentation I recognized that there the mentioned pictures are missing. For example on the page
    http://docs.sencha.com/architect/2/#...project_basics
    after the text "Architect prompts you to rename the component and choose the Toolbox category in which the component will appear, as shown here:", no picture appears. I use Firefox 17.0.1 on Windows7.

It would be nice if someone could tell me how I could be able to see the missing pictures.

Thanks in advance.

Albert

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

I've gone ahead and moved this to the bug forum so that we can get the docs addressed.

I do notice above the sentence there is no picture.

Do other pictures appear in the docs for you?

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Yes, they do!

Albert

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Rechecking this, I do see a picture... (I missed the part about being under "Save to Toolbox") Perhaps you did too?

If not, could you attach a screenshot showing where the problem is?
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Yes, I recognized it also afterwards that the picture is there. It must have been the poor WIFI connection which I have here.

Albert

Thread Participants: 1