Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    brking is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: how to capture grid checkbox deselection

Unanswered: how to capture grid checkbox deselection

I'm new to 3.x ad trying to figure out how to simply capture each checkbox grid select/deselect event. I need to take action on the model when this happens. I don't see how the existing events help in this regard. The SelectionChangedHandler seems to give me ALL selected items (no info on deselection) and the SelectionHandler only fires when selection happens, not deselection. Am I missing something obvious here ? I don't want to have to traverse my entire model list whenever a new selection happens (I'm using multiple selection mode). This was dirt simple in 2.2.5 because you could bind the selected state to a boolean property on the model. Thanks.

Sencha - GXT Dev Team darrellmeyer's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    darrellmeyer is on a distinguished road

I think your best bet will be to keep a list of selected items and update the list each time a selection changed event fires. Each time a selection changed event fires you can compare the current list of selected items with the new list passed in the event (or the selected items in the store). You can then tell if any items were deselected before updating your list of selected items. The list of the selected items could be references to the models themselves, or could be their keys.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    brking is on a distinguished road

Thanks, I was hoping to avoid that but would work. Is there no longer way to bind the checkbox column state directly to a boolean property on the model ?

Thread Participants: 1

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar