Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    JDevloper is on a distinguished road

Default How to modify iconcls in extjs grid groupview groupAction

How to modify iconcls in extjs grid groupview groupAction

Hi,

I am using extjs 3.1.x version ,am using Ext.ux.grid.RowActions plugin in my grid,in that have requirement already have groupaction icon,on click of this icon should change to another icon,
    basically need to change the iconcls......

Thanks,

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Capture the click on the icon element and replace the class on that element.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    JDevloper is on a distinguished road

Hi mitchell,

If i remove the group icon class.it will remove icons from all the groups,i wanted to add/remove

icons for particular group,because i have gone through the row actions group div header i don't

see any unique identifier to identify the particular group,also i don't see any support for dynamically

add/remove group icons.....

Thanks,

Sencha - Community Support Team sword-it's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    sword-it is a jewel in the rough sword-it is a jewel in the rough sword-it is a jewel in the rough sword-it is a jewel in the rough

i guess, you haven't read answer from Mitchell carefully

Capture the click on the icon element and replace the class on that element.

you need to remove the class for the element which is clicked, not for all .
    just capture the click and replace the class (As Mitchell already said)
    sword-it.com, Sencha Developer House in Turkey - Istanbul University Technopark Suite 204.

Thread Participants: 2