Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    hown is on a distinguished road

Default sencha cmd with extJS 4.1 and asp

sencha cmd with extJS 4.1 and asp

Hi!

Im pretty new to ExtJS. I got an .NET application with an ExtJS 4.1 frontend and in the meanwhile i got a bunch of JS files which are not combined/minified.

While searching through the web i found the Sencha Cmd tool which provides the functionality to generate a combined/minified app-all.js file. I didnt used the cmd tool before and was generating my app/files all by myself.

I've already isntalled it and generated sample apps. But now i come to the question how i can use the cmd tool and generate this app-all.js file because i didnt generate my app with the cmd tool.

Please HELP! dont know how to continue

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    hown is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the reply.

when i try to compile with the following command
    Code:
    c:\Data\Repository\Combres\c#\SCT\Web>sencha compile -classpath=ext/src \  -debug=false \ exclude -namespace SCT.model \  concat -yui ext-all-nocharts.js >output.log
    i get the following output:
    Code:
    Sencha Cmd v3.0.0.250[INF]        Processing classPath entry : c:\Data\Repository\Combres\c#\SCT\Web\sencha-compile-temp-dir
    [INF]        Processing classPath entry : ext\src
    [INF]        Processing classPath entry : C:\Data\Repository\Combres\c#\SCT\Web\app
    [ERR]        [ [2000] : YUI Compressor Error <> missing } after function body =>     registerTest: function(name, fn, isDefault) { ] :: ( C:\Data\Repository\Combres\c#\SCT\Web\Ext\src\core\src\env\FeatureDetector.js => 166 : 49 )
    [ERR]        [ [2000] : YUI Compressor Error <> missing } after property list =>     registerTest: function(name, fn, isDefault) { ] :: ( C:\Data\Repository\Combres\c#\SCT\Web\Ext\src\core\src\env\FeatureDetector.js => 166 : 49 )
    [ERR]        [ [2000] : YUI Compressor Error <> missing ) after argument list =>     registerTest: function(name, fn, isDefault) { ] :: ( C:\Data\Repository\Combres\c#\SCT\Web\Ext\src\core\src\env\FeatureDetector.js => 166 : 49 )
    [ERR]        [ [2000] : YUI Compressor Error <> Compilation produced 3 syntax errors. => null ] :: ( C:\Data\Repository\Combres\c#\SCT\Web\Ext\src\core\src\env\FeatureDetector.js => 0 : 0 )
    [ERR]        com.sencha.exceptions.ExParse: Failed parsing c:\Data\Repository\Combres\c#\SCT\Web\ext\src\core\src\env\FeatureDetector.js
    not i clue whats wrong here because i dont think that the extjs sdk folder has files with errors in it.

UPDATE
    i altered the file in which the error accured.
    i replaced the //<debug> closing statements with //</debug>.
    now i get an other error.
    Code:
    [ERR]        Circular extends reference :Sample.deadlock.B ->
    Sample.deadlock.C ->
    Sample.deadlock.D ->
    Sample.deadlock.E ->
    Sample.deadlock.A ->
    Sample.deadlock.A
    [ERR]        Circular extends reference for class Sample.deadlock.A

UPDATE
    i had in my app folder the whole ext sdk in my ext folder because i didnt generated it with the cmd tool. Now i noticed that the ext folder in a generated app is different and replaced it. now the compile command works. The only problem is that the compile command doesnt recognize which parts he can exlude automaticly. My js files have ~300KB the ext all has ~1,2 MB and the generated .js file has ~1,5MB. so it only is merging the the files together.

How can i proceed that the cmd tool generates a js file with all the extjs parts exluded i dont need automaticly ???

Thread Participants: 1