Looks like we cannot reproduce this. Please provide another test case to reproduce this issue.
    Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    georgec is on a distinguished road

Default Slider issue with IE10

Slider issue with IE10

Hi,

Trying to drag a slider doesn't work very well in IE10.

Try out the following example in IE10:
    http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-3.4.0/examples/slider/slider-field.html

It will drag for a bit then it stops responding

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

I tried with each slider moving each for 15 seconds and then went through each in a different order for another 15 seconds and it all worked perfectly for me with IE10 on Windows 8
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    georgec is on a distinguished road

I have attached a video of the bug being reproduced in the example I posted in my original post.

Browser is IE 10, browser mode is IE10 and document mode is Quirks.
    Attached Files

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    teknocreator is on a distinguished road

Default Reproduced using IE10 Windows 8

Reproduced using IE10 Windows 8

I'm experiencing the exact same problem as georgc wrt to the example. We're are also using 3.4 in an application and can't move the slider at all. I can click to move it to a value, but I can't drag it to another value. This is Windows 8 and IE10. I've looked at the fixes for IE10 and think I inserted them as required. But, this slider problem still exists in IE10.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Do remember, Ext JS 3.4.1 came out before IE10 so IE10 is not yet supported. We will be having a 3.4.1a release to support IE10
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Estimate date for 3.4.1a?

Estimate date for 3.4.1a?

Okay, just to ask when that might be expected? Also, just wanted to add that in the slider example, if I click on the slider, the thumb will move to that point. It's just that dragging support for the thumb is lacking. If you have a suggestion for a work around, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default Problem solved with override from previous post

Problem solved with override from previous post

(sorry if I'm duplicating this reply)

I found that folks were experiencing the same problem in IE9 in this post:

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?141254

So I copied the override code, modified it to also account for IE10:

Code:
    var isIE9plus = Ext.isIE && ((/msie 9/.test(navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase())) ||
                                         (/msie 10/.test(navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase()))) && document.documentMode != 6;
            if (this.active && Ext.isIE && !isIE9plus && !e.browserEvent.button) {
    added a reference to it in my web index.php file, and it worked. I can now drag the slider thumb in my web page app to change the value in IE10.

So, if folks are having similar problems, here's a possible fix. BTW, I did also go to ext-base-debug.js and ext-all-debug.js files and made some changes there to account for IE10, though it wasn't until I added this override code that the slider worked as expected.