Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    wild is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Sencha isn't launching Simulators

Unanswered: Sencha isn't launching Simulators

Hi everybody!

I've just installed Sencha CMD and Sencha Touch Latest versions and try to make a new app so after "sencha generate app example ../example" I could see the results on my browse, but when I tried "sencha app build native" to se how it works on the simulator nothing happens. No errors, no messages and no Launch. I'm using Mac OS and I've already develop for iOS.

Somebody knows what should I do?

Tks!

Sencha Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    zwikske is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure if you did this as you didn't mention it in your post. You need to make sure the settings in your 'packager.json' match with the setting you like. If you want to build for iOS you need to set the iOS specific parameters such as provisioning ID.

More information can be found here: http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-1/#!/...tive_packaging

Hope this helps to get you going!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    wild is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the answer!

I've already adjusted the settings of package.json as usual. I think the problem is this new Sencha CMD version. The old version worked fine.

Well, after research a lot without any good results, I figured out about the parameter -r and with this finally worked, so to launch the iOSsimulator to see the build, I have to write:

sencha app build -r native

This worked fine only when my parameters is focusing in iOS, if I adjust to Android the build is completed but the simulator doesn't launch.

Thank you!

Thread Participants: 1