Ext GWT Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    oren.s is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Container above a list with headers

Unanswered: Container above a list with headers

In ST 2.0 I had a list with pull-to-refresh plugin above it, and also another simple plugin written by me (basically a search field) above the list items and below the pull-to-refresh. My plugin scrolled "nicely" with the list items and pull-to-refresh.

After upgrading to ST 2.1, I couldn't adapt my code to display a container between pull-to-refresh and the list items, which also scrolls nicely as before.

This thread suggests a solution using the scrollDock config (not documented even as a private member). However, my list has headers, so a container with scrollDock set to 'top' is placed above the first item but below the first header.

Any suggestions how to fix this?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

There is an open bug for that.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1