Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    deepak_patil1222 is on a distinguished road

Default Architect Crashed (SA 2.1)

Architect Crashed (SA 2.1)

Hi,

I just changed the width of some of the columns in grid panel and saved my project , Architect suddenly crashed and i lost all my work here. It deletes the views file in the metadata folder , i do not have a backup with me and it is really a major headache to redo all the work .

i have observed the same issue recently also , can anybody please let me know the steps to recover the files.

Thanks
    Deepak

Sencha - Architect Dev Team aconran's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Deepak -

We recommend always having your projects in source control. Hopefully you have some sort of source control or Time Machine/Restore backups. If the project ever got upgraded it would have automatically created a .xda file that is an archive/backup of your project.

If you are able to reproduce the bug, we would be very interested in looking into it and fixing it.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default aconran

aconran

I have faced the same architect crash issue several times, you can refer to my other link also ( http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthre...rchitect-Crash ).

Though i have a backup with me then too it doesn't help much because i have to rework on the same.

it would be great if architect doesn't delete the metadata files for views,

if you want anything more then please revert back .

Thanks
    Deepak

Vote Rating
    aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold aconran is a splendid one to behold

Trying to reproduce this from the other thread and unable...
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Default SA Crash Images

SA Crash Images

Hi ,

Please check the attached screen shot of the error , ill separately send my project on the following id.

architect.feedback at sencha.com

SACrash1.jpg

Image 2

SACrash2.jpg

Vote Rating

Thanks, we will try to reproduce.
    Aaron Conran
    @aconran

Thread Participants: 1