Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    namellac is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: EXTJS 4.1.1 Is there a way for Ext.ux.desktop.App to call existing ExtJs Apps?

Unanswered: EXTJS 4.1.1 Is there a way for Ext.ux.desktop.App to call existing ExtJs Apps?

Still fairly new to ExtJs. Have recently acquired Sencha Architect, which has been a big help.

If I have already created a couple of other ExtJs MVC apps, and looking at implementing the Web Desktop. Is it possible to call them from the Web desktop app via icon?

My folder structure currently looks like this for the webapp:
    senchaExt.ux.desktop.App.png

I'd like to be able to call the Consumer and the Customer Grid Editing Apps from the Desktop app via icons on the desktop.

I'd like to avoid having to recode everything under the Desktop folder if possible.

If somebody could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. Code Snippets would be most delightful!

Thanks,

Craig

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

You would just have to redirect to them via location.href
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Thread Participants: 1