Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    yimingliu is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Extjs Grid scroll dons't work after application kept insert and delete record.

Unanswered: Extjs Grid scroll dons't work after application kept insert and delete record.

Hello everyone,

I am developing an application using Extjs 4.0.7.

For reasons, I need to add and delete record to a grid very often(maybe few times per second).Scroll bar for the grid works in the begin, but doesn't work after my application kept adding and delete record to the grid store.

Following is code to add and delete record to grid store

function insertItems(store, records)
    {
    store.add(records);
    if (store.count() > 150) store.removeAt(0);
    }

Is that a extjs bug? Do any one have any idea or solution for the problem?

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Answers
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

The virtual scroller in 4.0.x was plagued with bugs. The scroller was revamped in 4.1.x and fixed nearly all bugs that was caused but the old scroller, we now went back to letting the browser deal with scrolling.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    yimingliu is on a distinguished road

Thanks the reply.

I tried to upgrade from 4.0.7 to 4.1.1a.

There was what I didn't.
    I replaced 4.0.7 version "ext-all.js" and resources folder to 4.1.1 version in my project.

Some functions didn't work properly.
    For example,
    Dynamically set button text didn't work.
    For tree panel, tree nodes text didn't show up in 4.1.1a and show well in 4.0.7.
    Attachment 41223

Did I do upgrade in a wrong way or some code modifications have to been done after upgrade to 4.1.1a?

If code have to modify, do we have guide link?

Thread Participants: 1