Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    jtb4x is on a distinguished road

Default Sencha Cmd 3.0.0.250 incorrectly setting extjs version during ant build

Sencha Cmd 3.0.0.250 incorrectly setting extjs version during ant build

For extjs version 4.1.3, I'm trying to apply a patch to the extjs code using sencha ant build. This seems to work fine, except for that the version number gets set incorrectly.

Before running ant build, the version in the code = '4.1.3.548', but after the build the version = '4.1.2'. Perhaps this is hard coded in someplace? I *think* the rest of the build process worked ok since the diff between the two files shows changes back and forth, but I can't be sure.

Anyone else seen this?

Sencha - Support Team scottmartin's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future scottmartin has a brilliant future

Please upgrade to the latest version to see if this is still a problem:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?252466

You will need to upgrade:
    $ sencha app upgrade /path/to/sdk/

Scott.

Ext JS Premium Member
    Vote Rating
    jtb4x is on a distinguished road

Default also not working in 3.0.2.288

also not working in 3.0.2.288

made sure I'm using the new one:

Code:
    ../../Sencha/Cmd/3.0.2.288/sencha ant build
    also, I thought that the 3.0.0.250 version was most recent because it was what was on the Sencha Cmd download page. Is there another place to look for most recent versions, other than forum posts?

Vote Rating
    Stormseeker is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jtb4x View Post
    Before running ant build, the version in the code = '4.1.3.548', but after the build the version = '4.1.2'.
    I just ran into this myself and it was driving me crazy. I'm using Sencha Cmd V3.0.2.288 and ExtJS V4.1.3. I did search through the source code of ExtJS and noticed that it is setting the ExtJS version to 4.1.2 for Ext Core. Maybe this is somehow overriding the actual version?

src/core/src/version/Version.js
    src/core/src/Ext-more.js

I think maybe the Ext Core files should be doing this:
    Code:
    Ext.setVersion('core', '4.1.2');
    Instead of this:
    Code:
    Ext.setVersion('extjs', '4.1.2');

Vote Rating
    tangix has a spectacular aura about tangix has a spectacular aura about tangix has a spectacular aura about

As a n00b with Sencha Cmd I got caught by this bug and wasted a couple of hours tracking down the wrong version... Cmd 3.0.2.288 and a freshly dowloaded 4.1.3 ExtJS... sigh!

Vote Rating
    tangix has a spectacular aura about tangix has a spectacular aura about tangix has a spectacular aura about

Been waiting for Sencha Care (ticket #11145) to care about this but with no luck so far...

I produced a screencast of this, could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?
    http://screencast.com/t/oKyYFKjJD

Sencha Cmd 3.0.2.288

/Mattias

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all

The problem here is that Cmd does not stamp version numbers on the src files and the bug is actually in those versions of Ext JS. The Ext JS build process stamps the version number in to the builds (e.g., "ext-all-debug.js") but it did not stamp the contents of src.

I believe this has been fixed in 4.2 SDK's but 4.1.1 to 4.1.3 simply did not stamp those two places properly. The easy fix is to correct them in the src files and then future rebuilds of the SDK will just concat them in.

At least I assume you are rebuilding the Ext JS SDK itself using "sencha ant build" from the root of the SDK. If not, don't hesitate to set me straight.
    Don Griffin
    Ext JS Development Team Lead

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

Sencha - Ext JS Dev Team dongryphon's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all dongryphon is a name known to all

Sorry- I just noticed the video link you posted. The bug is the same as I described just the target of the build is not the SDK.

Since Cmd does not stamp versions, the only real fix is to the src files where "4.1.2" resides. Or some special build-step in your app that corrects for this using those SDK's.

Do you see this in 4.2 (if you've had a chance to try it)?
    Don Griffin
    Ext JS Development Team Lead

Check the docs. Learn how to (properly) report a framework issue and a Sencha Cmd issue

"Use the source, Luke!"

film izle

hd film izle

film sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

takipci kazanma sitesi

güzel olan herşey

takipci alma sitesi

komik eğlenceli videolar