Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    jhudaverdi is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Themes for Ext 4

Unanswered: Themes for Ext 4

Hi all,
    after looking for lots of web pages, I think there is not such a kind of good looking themes than can be applied easily with the format of css or sass themes. What I have been looked for is to have an opportunity changing themes easily by a list or combobox on the program and several themes suitable for Ext Js 4. Therefore, could you inform me please how can I find and apply this kind of themes on the web? On the other hand, there is an ExtJS 3.0 Color Theme Changer, v0.3 and Ext.ux.ThemeCycleButton samples on the web, but unfortunately I could not find any page like this that suitable for Ext 4.

Touch Premium Member suzuki1100nz's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    suzuki1100nz is just really nice suzuki1100nz is just really nice suzuki1100nz is just really nice suzuki1100nz is just really nice

Hi,

I take it you don't want to build a theme but want to buy existing ones?
    If so have a look at https://market.sencha.com/ under themes for built ones that you can purchase.
    You may also find some themes on the extension forum - http://www.sencha.com/forum/forumdis...ns-and-Plugins

As far as switching themes have a look at the examples provided by Sencha i.e. theme viewer for how to accomplish this http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-1/#!...mes/index.html

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Thanks for reply.
    Actually, before posting this thread, I had already searched and looked on the web for the related pages you mentioned. But, unfortunately, none of them is suitable for us and what we need is that to get some kind of css or sass styles that can be applied to ExtJS 4 project. Therefore, I would be very appreciate if you provide such a kind of examples by free license. Thanks in advance.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Any reply regarding to this issue?

Vote Rating
    Answers
    suzuki1100nz is just really nice suzuki1100nz is just really nice suzuki1100nz is just really nice suzuki1100nz is just really nice

Its not an issue - its a job request

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

I think you have read neither my question nor the threads related to this issue on the form especially created by madrabaz and galdaka. So, if tere are a plenty of themes for Ext 4, it is of course normal to ask if there are also for Ext 4. And if someone else have an idea to create custom themes or there is some themes for Ext 4, all recomendations are welcome.

Vote Rating
    Answers

I did read your post thanks - though you maybe right I dont understand clearly your point particularly your last post.
    I think you will struggle to find what you are after and I would suggest you create the theme you require yourself.
    SASS and Compass are straight forward.

Thread Participants: 1