Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Shabneez is on a distinguished road

Default Viewport and other views

Viewport and other views

Hello
    I would like to know if Im allowed to create a viewport, (apart from the one generated by SA) and, separately I have other views, for example, toolbars with buttons, formpanels with buttons, a gridpanel with a toolbar with buttons inside a tabpanel, all these in a formpanel...and then! I link them to my viewport? I make them store and retrieve data from the server separately first, and then put everything together?

For example, I create one toolbar separately with my buttons, then each button should load a form panel inside the center region of the viewport.

For this I make use of a Controller that knows which button I want to do something with based on its id that I declare in my View (toolbar buttons)? My form panels have fields and so on, this is bound to a Store? that has an associated Model? and a Proxy so that I may communicate with my backend and perform CRUD operations using the api config? (am I right?)

Sencha - Architect Dev Team Phil.Strong's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice Phil.Strong is just really nice

Yeah this is a common use case. You're on the right track. See https://github.com/SenchaArchitect/ExtFeedViewer for inspiration.
    Phil Strong
    @philstrong
    #SenchaArchitect
    Sencha Architect Development Team

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    Shabneez is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much <3 <3 <3

Thread Participants: 1