Gelmiş geçmiş en büyük porno sitemiz olan 2pe de her zaman en kaliteli pornoları sunmayı hedefledik. Diğer video sitemiz olan vuam da ise hd porno ağırlıklı çalışmalara başladık.

  1. #11
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    175
    Vote Rating
    9
    huberte will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Default


    Of course, thanks a lot for this news..

    rgporter mentioned something else, let him show how he does that ^_^

  2. #12
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    13
    Vote Rating
    5
    NineBerry is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    I think, rgporter was probably not aware, we were talking about native packaged apps.

  3. #13
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    175
    Vote Rating
    9
    huberte will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Default


    He should have red the thread, then...

  4. #14
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    11
    Vote Rating
    0
    composer47 is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default Android Back Button with PhoneGap

    Android Back Button with PhoneGap


    If you package your Sencha Touch app with PhoneGap, you can easily bind the Android back button to your own javascript function like this:

    Code:
    document.addEventListener("backbutton", Ext.bind(onBackKeyDown, this), false);  // add back button listener
    From here, you implement that function onBackKeyDown, which can get a reference to your Sencha Touch application, and in turn get access to its state. This means, whenever you hit the back, that function needs to determine what view is shown to the user so you can take appropriate action. For our app, its pretty simple:

    Login View = exit app on back
    Main View (NavigationView) = back button pops a view, if there is only 1 view, then it exits app

    It's actually pretty easily to implement. I can't speak for apps packaged with Sencha Native Packager, as we use PhoneGap.

    Cheers,
    Scott

  5. #15
    Sencha Premium Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Berne, Switzerland
    Posts
    714
    Vote Rating
    42
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

      2  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by composer47 View Post
    If you package your Sencha Touch app with PhoneGap, you can easily bind the Android back button to your own javascript function....
    Thank you for sharing! But that is the catch: you still need PhoneGap to do that. But this thread is about new features for ST2.2 (=no PhoneGap)...

    Quote Originally Posted by composer47 View Post
    I can't speak for apps packaged with Sencha Native Packager, as we use PhoneGap.
    As I said: some of the most basic functions for a native app are not possible with plain ST...

  6. #16
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Coimbatore
    Posts
    103
    Vote Rating
    -1
    venkatesh.R will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Default Auto Complete Text Field Component

    Auto Complete Text Field Component


    @Mitchell,

    I would like to know about whether sencha touch 2.2 supports Auto Complete(Text Field) Component.
    If it comes with new ST 2.2 , i would be very happy


    Thanks,

  7. #17
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    11
    Vote Rating
    0
    composer47 is on a distinguished road

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by ingo.hefti View Post
    Thank you for sharing! But that is the catch: you still need PhoneGap to do that. But this thread is about new features for ST2.2 (=no PhoneGap)...


    As I said: some of the most basic functions for a native app are not possible with plain ST...
    Actually this thread is not about new features of ST 2.2 - this thread is about someone's wishlist for Sencha Touch and Android. The title of the thread is misleading. As Mitchell stated from the 2nd post, there are a lot of things they want to support, but I doubt you will see them 2.2. If you've been following what 2.2 is mainly about - it's all about setting up the framework to support different browsers besides webkit. This involves going through all of the styles and breaking them out into a base stylesheet and then implement specific browser stylesheets that are loaded by the microloader. This is a great direction for the framework.

    Personally, I would like to see the Sencha team focus on improving their framework (and especially Sencha Cmd- its horrible), and not focusing on the native aspect, as PhoneGap already implements most of the native hooks you'll want to do. You can create a wishlist all you want, but my original post was telling you that there are ways to accomplish what you want today, and even tools to help you with it.

  8. #18
    Sencha User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    175
    Vote Rating
    9
    huberte will become famous soon enough

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by composer47 View Post
    The title of the thread is misleading.
    Misleading ? did you read the first post ? Is my english so bad ? there is no possible confusion, imho...

    Quote Originally Posted by composer47 View Post
    Personally, I would like to see the Sencha team focus on improving their framework (and especially Sencha Cmd- its horrible), and not focusing on the native aspect, as PhoneGap already implements most of the native hooks you'll want to do. You can create a wishlist all you want, but my original post was telling you that there are ways to accomplish what you want today, and even tools to help you with it.
    Sencha cmd is quite good. i choose sencha at the first place because it's (almost) the only framework who can pack native app.

    I don't quite understand what you would like in sencha 2.2.... What I could say is that I can build nice, responsive app, quite fast, but the lack of android hardware implementation is a pain on native app.

    By the way, do you have application in production with cordova on ios or android market ? I'd like to see them, because (and I know those tools) when I tried to build them, the app speed has declined significantly. I red a lot about that, and the fact that you add a ton of js and calls when you use phonegap....

    Again, if you make a poll, I don't think your wishes will be the same as many other users asking the same feature on this forum...

    EDIT : A great tool on ST2 and ST2 : superant from Ross, https://vimeo.com/47215405

  9. #19
    Sencha Premium Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Berne, Switzerland
    Posts
    714
    Vote Rating
    42
    ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about ingo.hefti has a spectacular aura about

      0  

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by composer47 View Post
    Actually this thread is not about new features of ST 2.2 - this thread is about someone's wishlist for Sencha Touch and Android.
    Ok, ok. You are quite right on the subject. But still there a lot of questions in the forums about missing back button support for native Android and stuff that work on one platform but wasn't implemented (yet?) on another...