Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    likdike is on a distinguished road

Default Errors after compiling

Errors after compiling

Hi everyone. I compiled my project via sencha cmd 3.0.0.230. After compile i navigate to http://meprojectlocalhost.com, but my project not rendering and console of browser displays following errors:

Code:
    • Uncaught Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading 'MyApp/model/MyModel1.js', please verify that the file exists all-classes.js:10092
    • Uncaught Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading 'MyApp/store/MyStore1.js', please verify that the file exists
    and etc. on all my models and stores. Please note what next address http://myprojectlocalhost.com/MyApp/model/MyModel1.js?_dc=1357902265764
    where MyApp is namespace my project (ie example MyApp.model.Model1)

All models and stores in file all-classes.js is. Below code my app.js in all-classes.js/

PHP Code:
    Ext.Loader.setConfig({    enabledfalse,    paths: {        'Ext''js/extjs4/src',        'Ext.ux''js/extjs4/ux',        'MyApp''/js/gisjs'    }});

Ext.require('Ext.layout.*');Ext.require('MyApp.controller.*');Ext.require('MyApp.store.*');Ext.require('MyApp.model.*');

Ext.application({    name'MyApp',    appFolder'/app',    controllers: ['MyController'],    autoCreateViewportfalse,    launch: function() {        var access this.getController('Main').accsesData;        Ext.create('MyApp.view.Viewport', {            accessaccess        });        Ext.QuickTips.init();    }}); 
    I tried comment out setConfig and Ext.require, but failure. Once i remove stores from my controller errors disappear. Version of the ExtJS is 4.1.1a.

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Your stores use the models so they should require the models.
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellsimoens View Post
    Your stores use the models so they should require the models.
    I add to config of stores the following line
    PHP Code:
    requires: ['MyApp.model.MyModel1'
    and errors associated with the models disappeared, but similar errors associated with stores remained
    HTML Code:
    Uncaught Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading 'MyApp/store/MyStore1.js', please verify that the file exists

Vote Rating
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, so the classes that use the store needs to require the store. You can see a pattern forming here where if class A uses class B at all you should require class B in class A.

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

Ok, so the classes that use the store needs to require the store. You can see a pattern forming here where if class A uses class B at all you should require class B in class A.
    Such variant i tried, but without result. Interestingly that if Ext tries to load stores dynamically, why it appeals to myproject.com/MyApp/store/MyStore.js, when it should to appeal to myproject.com/app/store/MyStore.js, look my app.js. Is not there or something I do not understand?

Vote Rating

It should try and load from /js/gisjs/store/MyStore.js as you have a path for MyApp to /js/gisjs. Did you update the bootstrap.js file at all? I ask because you are using the wildcards which I'm not a fan of but should technically work.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

It should try and load from /js/gisjs/store/MyStore.js as you have a path for MyApp to /js/gisjs. Did you update the bootstrap.js file at all? I ask because you are using the wildcards which I'm not a fan of but should technically work.
    Sorry, is all right /js/gisjs. Yes, i update the bootstrap.js file. Please you look at my steps, maybe i do something wrong?

Code:
    sencha compile -classpath=gisjs meta -alias -out build/bootstrap.js and meta -alt -append -out build/bootstrap.js and meta -loader -append -out build/bootstrap.js
    The gotten file bootstrap.js i add to my index.html
    Code:
    <!-- <x-compile> -->
              <!-- <x-bootstrap> -->
              <script src="extjs4/ext-dev.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
              <script src="build/bootstrap.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
              <!-- </x-bootstrap> -->

<script src="gisjs/app.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
            <!-- </x-compile> -->
    Code:
    sencha -debug compile -classpath=extjs4/src,extjs4/ux,gisjs page -i index.html -o build/index.html

Sencha User
    Vote Rating

The problem is not solved. One more the question, properly i understand what after compiling the contents of bootstrap.js file should be in add-classes.js? I ask because i do not find it there.

Thread Participants: 1