Hybrid View

Looks like we can't reproduce the issue or there's a problem in the test case provided.
    Vote Rating
    treblereel is on a distinguished road

Default Borders didn't shows on the TreeGrid

Borders didn't shows on the TreeGrid

Hi folks, looks like its a bug.

Howto reproduce:

add this to the tree :
    PHP Code:
        tree.getView().setStripeRows(true);

tree.setBorders(false);

tree.getView().setColumnLines(true); 
    atm : nothings changed
    expacted: borders like on the filtergrid

env: gxt 3.0.1 community version

Sencha - GXT Dev Team
    Vote Rating
    Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light Colin Alworth is a glorious beacon of light

I just ran your sample, shared in #extgwt on IRC, and that is built with 3.0.0 (gxt.version is set to 3.0.0), and the stripped rows are working correctly, but the column lines are not. When I changed the GXT version to 3.0.1 (available in maven central), the column lines showed up.

The sample at http://www.sencha.com/examples/#ExamplePlace:filtergrid (or http://www.sencha.com/examples/explo...ace:filtergrid to see it in blue) is running using 3.0.1, which is available in maven central. In fact, that exact war file is also available in maven central under com.sencha.gxt:gxt-examples:war:3.0.1.

As far as borders, here is the actual code sample from within org.opensheet.client.RequestFactoryTreeGrid:

Code:
        tree = new TreeGrid<BaseProxy>(store, cm, cc1);
        tree.getStyle().setLeafIcon(ExampleImages.INSTANCE.folder());
        tree.getView().setForceFit(true);
        tree.getView().setAutoExpandColumn(cc1);
        tree.setLoadMask(true);    //TODO ?
        tree.getView().setStripeRows(true);
        tree.setBorders(true);    //TODO ?
        tree.getView().setColumnLines(true);
    Switching this to false gets rid of the double border, and leaves only the single border that your FramedPanel adds. Changing from a FramedPanel to a ContentPanel (FramedPanel extends ContentPanel, and adds a border, aka a frame) then gives nearly the exact same view as the explorer sample.

All of these changes are in a diff from your initial simple project in this patch:
    https://gist.github.com/4567289

Without more details, I am marking this as 'closed' - but feel free to comment to clarify any points I may have missed.

Vote Rating
    treblereel is on a distinguished road

thanks a million !

Thread Participants: 1