Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    appsgenii is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: How can i pass parameters to the event listener which is setup in the control config?

Unanswered: How can i pass parameters to the event listener which is setup in the control config?

control:{
    'testformview #btnSave':{ tap:function(){
    //do something with parems
    }
    }});
    Last edited by appsgenii; 11 Jan 2013 at 5:38 PM. Reason: syntex issue resolved

Sencha - Senior Forum Manager mitchellsimoens's Avatar
    Vote Rating
    Answers
    mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute mitchellsimoens has a reputation beyond repute

You want more than the button as an argument? What do you want?
    Mitchell Simoens @SenchaMitch
    Sencha Inc, Senior Forum Manager

Think my support is good? Get more personalized support via a support subscription. https://www.sencha.com/store/

Need more help with your app? Hire Sencha Services services@sencha.com

Want to learn Sencha Touch 2? Check out Sencha Touch in Action that is in print!

When posting code, please use BBCode's CODE tags.

Sencha User
    Vote Rating
    SapphireSky is on a distinguished road

I've also wanted to be able to do this. For instance, I have a button on a data item and i want the button to pass a certain value of the record from the l. It could be done differently by calling the parent of the button until you get to the instance where the record is located but it would just be easier to make the button pass a string that has a record id or a value from the record.

Is there a good way to do that? On the tap event, it also sends eOpts which send information from listeners if there are any, but it would be kind of nice if we directly set that value.

Thread Participants: 2